We’re committed to ensuring our website is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
Although we have taken steps to make this site as easy to use as possible we need your comments to improve it. If you have had any difficulty accessing content on our site or would like to provide feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know?
– We can provide information in easy read, large print, audio and braille
– We can pay travel costs – see our policy
– We have a hearing loop at all of our meetings
– We can provide a BSL sign language interpreter
– We can pay for support costs
– We hold meetings and events in accessible venues
– We can provide language interpreters
– You can tell us if you need any support to get involved so we can help
Tools that may help you
You will find a range of accessible features, such as high contrast colour, zoom, and screen reader incorporated into your web browser or available to download. Check the ‘settings’ section within your browser for more information.
You can also configure your computer, tablet device or mobile phone to make websites more accessible. Please refer to your product’s website or user guide for more information.
You will find further information about how to make your computer easier to use here.