Here are some fact sheets containing top tips for staying healthy over the summer months:
- Too much time in the sun?
- How to treat sprains and strains
- What to do when someone is drunk
- Got a dodgy tummy?
- Stay well, stay hydrated
- What to do if your child has a fever
- What to do if you have a cough or cold
- Treating bites and stings
Further health advice can be found on the NHS Choices website.
Beat the heat: staying safe in hot weather – This document, produced by Public Health England, will tell you how to stay safe in hot weather, including how to keep your home cool. It tells you who is at greatest risk of ill health from the heat, how to recognise when you or someone’s health may be affected, and what to do if you or someone else becomes unwell as a result of the heat.