Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
You can contact this service if you want more information or advice about the services we commission, you want to pay a compliment or give general views about your care or you want to make us aware of your concerns or make a complaint about the CCG.
PALS aims to:
- provide confidential advice and support to patients, families and their carers
- provide information on NHS services
- listen to your concerns or suggestions and help sort out problems quickly
- help you when you need advice, have concerns, or don’t know where to turn
- signpost you to the right department or organisation to find out accurate information
PALS treats every enquiry with the same level of importance and the same level of confidentiality.
You can contact PALS on 07970 991981 or 07970 992031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The telephone line is open during normal office hours, if you do need to call out of hours you can leave us an answerphone message and we will call you back.