Meetings and papers
Since 10 January 2018, our Governing Body meetings have been held as meetings in common (in the same place and at the same time) with NHS North Kirklees CCG.
These meetings in common are scheduled for 10.30am to 1.30pm on the second Wednesday of every other month. The meetings, which are held in public, alternate between venues in Huddersfield and Dewsbury. A very small number of items of business cannot be discussed in public because of their confidential nature. The CCG has set strict criteria to determine when business should be treated in this way. While the coronavirus situation is ongoing, it is not possible for meetings to be held in public and they are being conducted by video conferencing. Questions from the public may be submitted via the usual channels and written responses will be provided in due course, but this may take longer than usual as we are very busy providing support to the COVID-19 response.
Where it is held by video conferencing, the public will be able to “attend” the public part of a Governing Body meeting via the relevant link in the list of meetings on the right. The link will go live shortly before the meeting starts. If you have any questions you wish to ask in the public questions part of the meeting, it would be helpful if you could e-mail these to us as far in advance of the meeting as possible. We will be using Microsoft Teams to enable this “attendance”. When you open the link in your browser (Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge work best) you will be asked to enter your name and wait for someone to admit you to the meeting. Please be patient if you are not admitted straight away; we will know you are waiting. If you do not wish to enter your surname it would be helpful if you just enter a forename to help us distinguish between the different members of the public who are “attending”. Please ensure you keep your microphone muted and your camera turned off.
The schedule for the current financial year is listed on the right. You can view details of Governing Body meetings from previous years on our Archive page.
Please note that the times and venues for our governing body meetings can change though so please check this page for full details nearer the time, or look out for our alerts on Twitter @NHSGHCCG.
There will be an opportunity at the meeting for the public to ask the Governing Bodies questions. To find out more see Asking questions at meetings of the Governing Bodies. If you wish to submit your question in advance of the meeting, please send it to GH-NKCorporate.firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Body meetings 2019/20
- 11 March 2020 (Huddersfield, Textile Centre)
Governing Body meetings 2020/21
- 8 April 2020 (via video conferencing) – 10.00 am start
- COVID-19 Presentation to 8 April 2020 Meeting
- 10 June 2020 (via video conferencing) – 10.00 am start
- 12 August 2020 – Annual General Meeting (via video conferencing) – 9.00 am start
- 12 August 2020 – ordinary meeting (via video conferencing) – 10.15 am start
- 30 September 2020 – single item meeting (via video conferencing) – 9.00 am start
- 14 October 2020 (via video conferencing) – 9.30 am start
- 9 December 2020 (via video conferencing) (Click here to join the meeting; this link will become live shortly before the meeting starts.)
- 10 February 2021 (Huddersfield, Textile Centre or via video conferencing – to be confirmed)